We find creative ways to support black owned businesses and marginalized communities! We are an inclusive, socially conscious group that welcomes you to be a part of our active and engaging, positive, fun, and supportive network. We host networking events, conferences, mixers, open mics, paint nights, game nights, brunches, & discussion panels. We know you have a voice, we are a vessel for you to be heard! If you believe that there is strength in diversity and power in unity, we welcome you! Let's make new friends, build business relationships, support local small black owned businesses, and strengthen Charlotte!
• That where we spend our money matters and responsible, equal distribution of wealth diminishes the racial wealth gap in Charlotte! We are not just buying from a business, we are investing in our community!
• In a free market solution where there is an equitable distribution of wealth, a means of production, and healthy competition, Charlotte will receive a boost in our local economy that is distributed equally across all neighborhoods and businesses. As a result, we will have lower crime, better funded schools, and more jobs for all!
• In making ourselves aware of the needs and challenges our neighbors face and find ways to create self-sufficiency that will exercise our self-determination.
• In making our neighbors socially aware that even though injustices may not be happening to you, they are happening around you and if we see something wrong, it is our duty to do something about it.
• What happens to the least of us, has an effect on all of us. Waris Dirie