A great hike up to the epic views of the Squamish Valley. Then to the watershed for a beer and burger before heading back to Vancouver.
This hike is a great workout and a must for anyone wanting an epic view and knocking one off the bucket list... I recommend you partner up with someone at your level and preferably someone that has done it before (though it's not a requirement and the route is well marked).
YOU DO THIS HIKE AT YOUR OWN RISK
This is a great hike that is a little easier than the Grouse Grind. Once at the top yo can see right up the valley and out to the water and islands, Anvil and Gambier. There is no sky ride down so you do need to hike down at the end.
There is a great restaurant called the Water Shed.
So beer and a burger at the bottom to celebrate.
I'll be bringing my dog on this one.
- 1. Head west on E 13th Ave toward Clark Dr53 m
- 2. Turn right onto Clark Dr0.4 km
- 3. Turn right onto E Broadway2.4 km
- 4. Turn left onto Renfrew St2.1 km
- 5. Turn right onto E Hastings St0.9 km
- 6. Take the 1st left toward BC-1 W/Trans-Canada Hwy0.3 km
- 7. Take the Trans Canada Highway/BC-1 W ramp0.4 km
- 8. Merge onto BC-1 W/Trans-Canada Hwy22.6 km
- 9. Keep left to continue on BC-99 N42.7 km
- 10. Turn right onto Mamquam River Forest Service Rd0.3 km
- [masked] Valley Drive, Squamish, BC V0N 1T0, Canada