Location visible to members
Join us for the last of these regular monthly meetups for informal networking & sharing, before we start a new pattern of monthly meetups from December.
Depending on who comes, we usually spend more or less time on three main topics:
• a round of introductions, followed by open discusssion to follow up on whatever emerges of common interest
• a short presentation from one or two of those present (see below), followed by questions and discussion
• an opportunity for 2 or 3 of those present to share a current challenge or issue that they are struggling with, to receive questions, feedback or advice in return.
Stay on afterwards if you can to go for some food and drink together nearby.
Please share a review on the group page afterwards, to let others know how you found the meetup - and please use the hashtag #IAFMeetup on social media before, during & after the meetup!
Thank you Sheila & Christopher for offering to share a short presentation this month. Sheila wrote:
Facilitating Through Chaos
* What are the 8 types of human change?
* How to identify which type of change your client has asked you to facilitate?
* How to identify which type of change your client really needs?
* How to identify the nature of the change that you offer as a facilitator?
We are working on writing a book that is aimed at personal transformation; and if used within an organisation, it can be used for organisational transformation. The subject is leadership. The aim is to help people understand their personal leadership style, and understand what is coming next naturally for them as they develop. We’ll use feedback from course participants to finalise editing of the book.
For more, see http://www.5deep.net/