On February 26th, 1928 The New York Times front page pronounced the "MARCH OF THE MACHINE MAKES IDLE HANDS" - citing labour saving devices being the main influence for unemployment.
2019 and those challenges, and fears, are still real - MeetUp and discuss ...
1) The challenges of creating a digital workforce and transforming our business operations
2) How digital business automation platforms, technologies and practices can address these challenges
3) How automation can augment humans to drive digitisation
Across all industries, but especially Financial Services, automation can help organisations and their supporting service industries to:
- Provide the best customer experience that goes beyond a slick mobile interface, engaging customers in the process is critical to attracting them in the first place and building enduring relationships
- Discover business insights that are not just about understanding the workload, but about using the experience of previous interactions to advise, and pass on that wisdom on to the end user
- Drive new business models - digitising labour is about finding new ways of doing business, exploiting technology to scale the best people and federate wisdom
Through stories and real world examples we aim to pose some questions and propose how digital business automation can be the catalyst to optimising your business.
18.30: Registration, food, drinks and networking
19.00: Speaker session: Digital Business Automation- A Platform for the Future of Work
19.30: Lightning talk 1: Intelligent document capture
19.40: Lightning talk 2: Why automate decision making?
19.50: Lightning talk 3: Why visual process discovery?
20:00: Open discussion and Q&A on impact of business automation on digital transformation
20.10: Networking, drinks and demos
Speaker : Mark Ketteman
Mark is a Solution Architect with IBM. He has over 15 years of experience in enterprise process integration across all industries.