Join us as Jason Chu (Chairman of APCSC - Asia Pacific Client Service Consortium) co-organizes this AI Meetup with IBM.
The topic "Artificial Intelligence and Human Customer Service, Sales and Marketing" was the most engaging topic of 2018 thus far in China and Hong Kong.
Artificial Intelligence and Human Customer Service, Sales and Marketing
By Jason Chu, Founder, AP CSC
* What are CEO focuses to achieve sustainable performance growth with AI and Human Customer Service, Sales and Marketing in the new economy?
* How to create more business, products and service mobile O2O opportunities?
* What are the strategic CRE initiatives from different Industry Leaders and immediate past CRE Awards winners?
* Business Innovation model from Singapore, China, Asia Pacific and Western World.
* How do Customer Experience, Technology and Corporate Social Responsibility create strategic value in the current business environment?
Data Connections: Bridge Silos to Achieve a True Customer 360
by George Makriyiannis, Founder, Omen Pte Ltd
* How to have a holistic, real time view of individual customers across all products, systems, devices, and interaction channels in order to deliver a consistent, personalized, context specific and relevant experience?
* How modern enterprises can succeed to have a full, 360-view of their customers drive their bottom line with the integration of data from a variety of different sources through enterprise master data management (MDM)?
* How Graph Database technologies can enable enterprises aiming to become data-driven organizations take master data management to a new level?
Infuse AI Into Your Enterprise
By Gilbert Thomas (AI Advocate & Technologist)
Making AI Work, A Panel Discussion with speakers and audience Q&A
Moderated by Anne Phey, Asia Pacific Industry Leader.
*** Download the attached picture for the full agenda and speaker bios.
Bio of George
George Makriyiannis is the Founder and Managing Director of Omen Pte. Ltd, a Singapore based technology solutions company. He started Omen after fifteen years of business and technology experience in leadership positions in multiple industries and across geographies. The company works with advanced technologies such as Graph, Blockchain and Digital Tools to build software applications, and offers strategic consultancy services.
George has held several senior management positions at NCR Corporation covering Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, and previously worked for Willis Towers Watson in the USA. He was recognized for a number of strategic achievements including opening new geographic markets and transforming challenged markets with the introduction of software and services.
George is a member of the Singapore Fintech Association and an active member of the Singapore Fintech community. He frequently participates in industry events to continuously learn, and also share his ideas and experiences with the community.
He earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Management with specialization on Decision and Information Systems from the University of Maryland Smith School of Business and a Masters in Computer and Information Technology from the University of Pennsylvania.