Join us for the LARGEST Real Estate Investing Trade Show of the Year!
Our Featured Speaker Rob Swanson is the author of the book CASH IN: What To Do Before, During, and After The Next Housing Market Crash, and helps real estate investors prepare for the next big market shift.
Next, John Hill from Denver's Economic Development and Opportunity office will updates on the state of Denver, what is happening economically and a look forward.
Don't miss Lakewood Mayor Adam Paul, who will bring us up to date on Lakewood and it's approach and new restrictions on growth.
You will also hear from Mobile Home University, First Bank and their 1031 Exchange program, Think Multifamily, Unbridled Wealth and new products and trends from Home Depot.
Breakout sessions include:
- Why Multifamily is the Quickest Way to Build Wealth
- First Bank - 1031 and Mortgage Solutions
- Mobile Home Park Mechanics
- Cash flow, Cash Flow, and you thought St. Louis was just a City with an
- Turbocharge Your Real Estate Investments Through Private Family
- How to Jump Into Multifamily Without a Track Record
- Lunch and Learn with Home Depot
Most sessions will be repeated so you don't miss out! If you were with
us before, this year ALL sessions and exhibits are on the same level.
Concession stands will be open for lunch.
- Interact with exhibitors in the exhibit hall.
- Rising Tide Awards - See who had the best (and worst) deals of the year
and the Outstanding Business and Member.
- PRIZES! Anyone who preregisters will be eligible for 2 Denver Broncos
Tickets. EVERYONE will be entered into a drawing for lots of prizes,
including a 71 inch TV from Boomerang Capital.
Register online at https://icorockies.com/trade-show-home
Free for ICOR Members who register in advance, $25 for guests and same day ICOR Members.