What we're about
WORKING PURPOSE (we will update this regularly): The intentions of this group are
• to gain authentic insights into formats and models of e-learning and instructional design,
• to maximize learner experience and participation through analytics and data driven decisions,
• to explore the limits and capacities of instructional design and subject matter content,
• to build models and evolve theories that help improve existing and invent new practices,
• to identify the best methods of online instruction and curriculum delivery, and
• to incubate innovation leading to cognitive or behavioral change and professional contribution.
This is a group for anyone interested in instructional design, e-learning, training and and development, human resources development, learning material development, and authoring software (e.g. Captivate, Lectora, iSpring,Storyline). We initiated this group to create a community of practice. Accordingly, in this group, we will share our experiences, empower members, and review or discuss instructional design and e-learning projects.