This is a totally open, all-member planning meeting of the IEAA.
This meeting will be open to all IEAA members, and will follow parliamentary procedure. Members can directly vote and decide on the direction of the IEAA, propose new policies and make motions for the group.
Last month the membership approved of the proposed bylaws. A copy of the bylaws with approved sections will be at the meeting.
Our agenda for this meeting is as follows:
Date/Time: November 14, 2013; 9:00pm to 10:30pm
Location: Old Spaghetti Factory, Riverside.
• 9:00-9:05, Call to order:
• pre-1954 pledge of allegiance - The original version without "under God"
• Roll call
• Reading and approval of previous minutes
• 9:05-9:10, Treasurer's Report
• 9:10-9:15, Consent Calendar:
1. Approve funds for Market Night - $60 per night.
• 9:15-9:20, Old Business:
• Nominations for open seat.
• 9:20-10:30, New business:
• December Monthly Meeting: Convention on incorporation?
• January venue: Zacatecas for solstice party? $17 per person, mexican buffet with rice, beans, chips, salsa, salad, three entrees and cash beer bar.
• Darwin Day Monthly Meeting: approve venue - Riverside library
• Time/Location of future planning meetings: Possible restaurant rotation throughout IE.
• Havish wants to discus rational outreach
• Flyer handout at Festival of Lights.
This meeting has a firm end time of 10:30, at which point all business must be put aside. Planning Meetings are held every month and are open to all members
If you have questions or would like to add an item to the Agenda, please contact Gregory Mckinley-Powell at [masked]