DATA SCIENCE SUMMIT EUROPE 2016
This event is organized by IGTcloud, Intel, Dato, Carmel Ventures, O’Reilly Media and SAP. The Summit brings together researchers and data scientists from industry as well as academia to discuss state of the art data science, applied machine learning and predictive applications. The conference agenda has been co-created with Dr. Ben Lorica, Chief Scientist of O’Reilly Media who serves as the content manager of the O’Reilly Strata Conferences, and we expect more than 1,000 attendees!
Among the Speakers:
Dr. Ben Loricaת, Chief Data Scientist at O'Reilly Media
Gwen (Chen) Shapira, System Architect at Confluent
Melanie Warrick, Deep Learning Engineer at Skymind.io
Kostas Tzoumas, Co-founder and CEO of data Artisans
Prof. Jim Dowling, Associate Professor at KTH – Royal Institute of Technology Stockholm and a Senior Researcher at SICS – Swedish ICT.
Tyler Akidau, software engineer at Google. The current tech lead for internal streaming data processing systems (e.g. MillWheel)
Dr. Bernd Wiswedel, One of the founders of KNIME (http://www.knime.org) and arguably the author of the first line of code
This event will be co-organised jointly with:
- Danny Bickson, Co-Founder at Dato
- Assaf Araki, Big Data Analytics Architect at Intel
- Ronen Nir, General Partner at Carmel Ventures
- Dr. Ben Lorica, Chief Scientist of O'Reilly Media, content manager of O'Reilly Strata Conferences
- Mike Kemelmakher | VP, Head of ICN Israel | Machine Learning Incubation and Strategy | Innovation Center Network | SAP
You can review the Previous Event:
To help us improve the next event, we will appreciate your feedback to this short survey:
See you next year on[masked]!