In this Meetup Arik Lerner (https://www.linkedin.com/in/arik-lerner-96543418?trk=hp-identity-photo) – Liveperson Team lead of Java Automation, Performance & Resilience , will talk about How we measure our services, By End2End testing which become one of the most critical Monitor tool in LP .
Over 200K tests runs per day providing statistics and insights into the problem as they happen.
Arik will go through different topics and stages of the journey and share details that led to current results .
Part of the menu topics are : The Awakens of the End2End Insights
• How we measure our services using synthetic user experience
• Measuring through analytics & insights
• How we collect our data
• How we debug our services? Hint: video recording, HAR (Http archive), KIbana , Dashboard analytics & insights
• Future logs App correlation with End2End data
• Our tools: Selenium, Jenkins and cutting edge technologies such as Kafka & ELK (Elastic search, Logstash and Kibana)
In this Meetup, Arik will host Ali AbuAli- NOC Team Leader , who will talk about the e2e usage on his day 2 day work.
• 17:00-17:30 - Gathering with Food & Beers
• 17:30 - Starting
Please join us, see you!
House Keeping Information:
- FREE Parking is available in the building
- Lecture Language: Hebrew
- This Meetup will be video recorded