Los Angeles local chapter of INCOSE (International Council of Systems Engineering). Hosts speaker meetings usually each second Tuesday of each month. Hosts a local engineering conference once each year. Supports the special working groups of the international organization.
Strategic Planning Meeting is to provide information regarding the INCOSE-LA Chapter Plans for 2019, accomplishments to date, and plans for upcoming events both near term and long term. Members are encouraged to attend to provide feedback to the Board of Directors about how the organization can provide value to the members in the most meaningful ways.
Park in the upper lot in front of the church off Peck Ave. Meet in the Fireside Room at the rear of that building, off of the patio.
Refreshments: Breakfast and lunch provided.
2) December event...survey results
3) Planning for January 2020 Townhall
4) MeetUp account usage, how to use it effectively?
5) Training on Updating Chapter Website (Phyllis/Scott)
6) Clean up backlog
7) Open to Topics From Members
RSVP Here: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07egpk2kqncc6de0cf&llr=l4ihvgeab
Celebrate a Great Year: Special Thanks to Volunteers
Saturday December 7, 2019
The Renaissance Hotel Long Beach
111 East Ocean Boulevard Long Beach, California 90802
Broadlind Ballroom on 2nd Floor
Reception at 5:30 PM, Dinner at 7:00 PM
Tickets $30 for members and $10 for member guests, $40 for non-members
Marilee Wheaton, President Elect, is our Keynote Speaker
- Free Parking, $15 Valet
- Registration Open ‘til Tuesday, Dec 3 at 5:00 PM
- Onsite Registration will be available however meal selection isn’t guaranteed, so please register in advance!
- Rooms available at discounted rate of $189 under INCOSE-LA
Consider being a corporate sponsor by purchasing a table (10 or More Guests).
Contact us: [masked]