I am looking forward to seeing you all tonight. If you have any questions, please contact me via Meetup's Messenger. Thanks, Andreas
Please arrive from 6h45 pm so that we can start at 7 pm. We'll be all done and feeling even better than when we started!, by 9h15 pm.
* * *
Some recent reviews ★I tried 9 other meetups in Toronto including impersonal and commercially driven workshops and found this is the only place where I truly felt supported and safe ★I developed incredible personal-growth & authentic new friendships, and I met my partner of now 7 years here at this group! ★I loved every moment: Andreas makes you feel welcomed immediately and has brilliant insights and knowledge that he combines with a delicate personal approach ★I love this caring group and the strong sense of community and belonging it creates ★Life-changing in every aspect ★Totally non-judgemental, positive, respectful~ what a healing and loving experience, I'm so happy I found this new home for my emotional strengthening ★Awesome leader and members! -I now feel inspired to tackle life again.
· Self-love and Happiness
· Build a solid Self-esteem
· Practicing living in the moment
· SOMETHING is missing in my life...
· Change your life & feel GOOD about it
· The poisonous effect of negative thoughts
· We judge in others what we judge in ourselves
· How to be more dynamic & make new friends
· There is only two choices in life: Love or FEAR
· A life unexamined is a life not worth living
· People will really move you. Nothing else.
· Do we get stuck in our basic instinct?
· Do you want to miss your own life?
· Find out who you really are.
· Depression & Anxiety
· Starting life over
Please DO NOT use the conversation block below. It's actually meant for comments AFTER the meeting or if facilitators need to post last minute information to the group. If you have any questions, please contact me via Meetup or on email [masked]