** Please REGISTER HERE to confirm your Slot https://goo.gl/forms/VDlAZv6JQ1c1p6v72
Docker is a tool designed to make it easier to create, deploy, and run applications by using containers. Containers allow a developer to package up an application with all of the parts it needs, such as libraries and other dependencies, and ship it all out as one package.
*Could Docker be the next big thing in the internet of things (IoT)? Join us to know more.
• What we'll do:
In this workshop, we will start with an overview of some Docker basics, Understand docker architecture and nuances of it, see a demo and do hands-on* (See Prerequisites).
1. What is Docker?
2. Why Docker ?
3. Components of Docker.
4. Running a Hello-World Docker Image
5. Building a Docker image.
6. Running Your own built image
7. Pushing docker image to docker hub
8. Running your own Docker Image on Raspberry Pi pulled from docker hub.
9. Sneak peak about other platforms for managing containers in IoT devices.
• Prerequisites for Hands-On:
2.Raspberry Pi with SD Card running Raspbian and Micro USB Cable (Optional)
3. Docker installed on your Laptop and Raspberry Pi.
Note : For installing Docker you can take a look here : https://docs.docker.com/install/
Location Partner: 91springboard
Knowledge Partners: Internity Foundation