Lets get together to share, learn, and experiment with this *out of this wold* tech! This is open to *everyone*. Brand new to IPFS? Come and join those that know a thing or two and are happy to share.
NO pressure! Come for the whole day (9-5) and cowork *FOR FREE* on anything. We will have a dedicated time for IPFS 2-6 PM if you want to join us, then head down for the Denver Blockchain meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Denver-Blockchain/
This 2-6 PM slot is an open event with no specific objectives. Some are gathering to work on some community driven projects and everyone is open to talk all about Distributed Web topics.
A few options for things to explore together:
- All new tutorials --- https://proto.scool
- Lite client --- https://github.com/textileio/js-ipfs-lite
- Cohosting --- https://github.com/ipfs-shipyard/cohosting
- Awesome IPFS apps & more --- https://awesome.ipfs.io/
- ETH & IPFS --- https://dappnode.io/
On arrival, just let the front desk know you are here for "the blockchain free day" and they will hook you up with a badge! Most of us work outside the Opolis office, ask the front desk folks to direct you.