A covid postpone by one year.
Congratulation on looking ahead on the calendar and fining the "secret" events that are not yet announced.
This event is posted but not "announced."
In some cases this is ready to announce. And it will be announced about one(1) month before the event date with finalized details.
It is still in progress of being "written up." And in others it is in need of something like an Event Host.
You are encouraged to RSVP now and you will get sure to get updates.
If you would like to host this event as the primary or as an additional Event Host . . . please message Mac and say you would like to Host.
Live jazz age music will be provided by Dutch Newman's Musical Melodians : The lawn will be available for dancing
Screenings of classic spooky cartoons and the 1925 Phantom of the Opera om the side of the historical adobe.
Activities for the kids and grown ups, and after dark. Additional activities include a costume parade for kids and adults, and for the kids: pumpkin carving and painting, face painting, spooky stories and games.
Put on your roaring 20s picnic duds or vintage style Halloween costume, pack a picnic supper and come out to the park.
So here is our plan. The music starts at 4:00. The cartoons and other festivities start when it gets darker, so I am making the start time as 5 and going till 9.
However the park will be open from 10AM, . . . and you are welcome to come in any time (if you have kids earlier may be better. (The event formally kicks off at 4 and the band starts playing)
It's a potluck picnic spookie soiree, . . so bring some food and drink, . . . As far as drink. . . . Wine and open container 100% legal in this park, . .
So bring a fine bottle of wine to share and we can do impromptu tastings.
California Pizza Kitchen will set up on site, selling personal pan pizzas and beverages too.
• Do I need to come in costume or dress vintage? No. Do what you want.
• Do I need to drink or bring wine or food? No. Do what you want.
• Do I have to be there sharp at 5 or whatever time? No. Do what you want. But you are more likely to not find the group, or miss the fun parts.
• Can I bring my kids? Sure, . . . why not? Family is a good thing.
• How will I find the group? There will be a large canvas tarp laid out, . . . likely to the front right if facing the stage with the music. Or just at the front right edge of the dancing area.
• Can I help out? Sure!!! Send me a note. Extra hosts are welcome on this!!
• I don't want to come on my own, . . . is that OK? Yes. Everybody will be coming on their own. Come alone and leave with friends.
• But I do have a +1, . . . how do I add that? If you want to bring a +1 have them RSVP on the group. Come with friends, leave with more friends.