This will be Murder on the Tijuana Express. Of course we never make it to TJ.
Those who sign up for the Strangers on a Train Murder Mystery will be an active sleuths in solving the mystery. A unique drama will unfold in, among and around us. Different scenes will happen in two or three separate train cars at the same, so you will only see the part of the plot that unfolds in front of you in your train car.
It will ALSO be a full and fun day where we go Round Trip from LA to San Diego for $70 with Including Three Hours in San Diego. And One Hour in Oceanside.
We will start out as Strangers on a Train. And end as some new and old friends. And have quite a ride of a Murder Mystery at the same time.
You will interact with the other participants in the other coaches in San Diego and on the return, and piece together the other parts to figure out your guess of Whodunnit. Howdunnit. And Whydunnit.
If you guess ALL THREE correct you will win a FREE ticket to the next mystery train
Let me say this again: Vignettes will occur simultaneously in multiple places. It is possible to comprehend the whole story only if you communicate with other participants and collaborate info. After all, . . . it's a meetup!!! So of course there is a way to meet the other people. And THIS is the vehicle to do it.
This has been done several times on group before and it sold out!!. This time is an All New Story/Plot!! Here is the simple itinerary:
• 8:40am-10:52am Murder on the Tijuana Express 2 hours
• 10:53am-11:08am Intermission 15 mins
• 11:09am-12:14pm Final scenes/vignettes 1 hour
• 12:15pm-3:15pm Lunch and fun in San Diego 3 hours
• 3:17pm-4:20pm Return towards LA 1 hour
• 4:20pm-5:30pm Oceanside 1 hour
• 5:36pm-7:56pm Oceanside to LA 2 hours
How much is all this fabulousness?
The total cost will be $70.00 per person.
INCLUDED IN THE COST:
• Your train tickets.
• Fantastic Murder Mystery
• Breakfast pastries and coffee served on LA to San Diego portion.
• 3 hrs to roam and explore San Diego
• Bonus FREE Scavenger Hunt in San Diego for those that wish to participate
• 1 hr in Oceanside at the pier/Beach/Sunset (Sunset is at 5:35 PM)
• More fun than you can shake a stick at.
• Whatever you do in San Diego is for you to decide to spend. Lunch, food, drinks, museum entries, baubles etc.
• Whatever you buy in Oceanside for the 1 hour we are there.
As mentioned . . Space will be limited to 150 total (50 per traincar). RSVP now.
Your space is not confirmed till payment received. So better to take care of payment now. https://www.paypal.me/ExposedCalifornia/70
Q. Are there refunds? I don't want to pay in advance and then have to cancel and lose my money.
A. Refunds given up to 1 week prior to departure. Less than 1 week notice credit can be given for future events.
Q. Will there be day of tickets even at a higher price?
A. No. Several reasons.
Capacity is 150 due to permission and limits from Metrolink. Advance is the only way to make sure we don't go over. This has sold out in the past.
Food is ordered/purchased in advance the day before based of numbers. So you need to pay in advance and not day of.
Want to be in the cast? This is an immersive experience. Message about being in the cast.
Cast members still fully participate and guess who did it, you will still only know your portion of the plot. There is NO rehearsal time needed.
QUESTION: Can I do just a half day and only to Oceanside and Back? Can I skip San Diego?
YES. Your trip will look like this:
• LA to Oceanside Train 660 8:40am-10:52am (2:12 mins)
• 32 mins layover in Oceanside. Enough time to walk the pier.(do not be late trains leave on time)
• Oceanside to LA Train[masked]:24am-1:37pm (2:13 mins).
Total time 5 hours 8:40 AM to 1:40 PM
Come on your own and leave with friends.