addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

I am Happy Project - Roseville, CA Message Board › Two Great and FUN events for Happy People

Two Great and FUN events for Happy People

I am Happy P.
IamHappyProject
Group Organizer
Roseville, CA

I am a member of the Board of Junior Achievement of Sacramento. They have two great events coming up. Please let me know if you are interested in one or both of these events. For the Crazy Bowl, I would like for us to put a team together to compete with the Elk Grove group. What do you think?

Cheers for Children
Friday, September 09, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PT)

Granite Bay, United States

Enjoy a poolside mixer and auction at the elegant home of Jonna Ward, president and CEO of Visionary Integration Professionals.

The evening includes light plates, fine wines and musical entertainment.

On behalf of the Junior Achievement Board of Directors, we thank you for your support of JA and look forward to seeing you in September.

I will be there, say you are my guest. To register or for more information please go to this link:

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1882778441­

Crazy Bowl - Oct. 14-15 It our 25th Annual Bowl-a-thon

Mark your calendar for our biggest fundraiser of the year, Crazy Bowl! This year's Crazy Bowl will be an exciting retro bowl as we go back in time to 1961 to celebrate 50 years in Sacramento. Let's pack Country Club Lanes and have a ball raising funds for Junior Achievement!

14th is 2:30, 5:00 or 7:00 times and 15th is 2:30 pm