>>>THIS EVENT REQUIRES A TICKET<<<
Click here to purchase tickets (http://www.eventbrite.com/e/ignite-zurich-friday-27th-may-2016-tickets-25275297094)
(Only limited tickets will be available at the door)
Friday 27th May, at Impact Hub Zurich (Viadukt, Arch D)
18:30 - Registrations
19:00 - Talks begin
“Enlighten us, but make it quick!” is the only theme of the topics of Ignite Zürich.
Fast-paced, fun, thought provoking, social, local, global… Ignite is all of these and more. It's a high energy evening of 5-min talks by people who have an idea.
There are no pre-selected topics, only one constraint: At the events, Ignite presenters share their personal and professional passions, using 20 slides that auto-advance every 15 seconds for a total of just five minute.
What plethora of topics shall we be featuring in this edition of Ignite Zürich?
We've already lined up a plethora of speakers with diverse subjects to talk about, and whether you love EACH of them or not, it's a certainty you'll find some wonderful surprises amongst them.
Here are our speakers and the topics we'll be featuring:
• Niels Rot - #FutureOfEducation
• Tammy Furey - "Getting Gratitude; Getting the Gift!"
• Thomas Kupferschmied - Work smart – Go digital
• Christine Grimm - Vibratuning – Tune Your Life with Sound
• Stéphane Coillet-Matillon - Sending Wikipedia to North Korea & the moon
• Giovanni Sammarco - Perfumery in Evolution
• David Griesbach - How to write a book the lean way
• Gareth Robinson - I have a dream
• Daniele Corciulo - Digital Essentials Working for All
• June von Bonin - Shop Local For A Flourishing Local Economy
• Christian Casparis - Uglypedia: Tackling Failed Monuments of Civilisation
Also, for those of you who'd like to join or support the Ignite Zürich team, we'd be DELIGHTED to hear from you. In particular we are seeking volunteers and sponsors for our growing team & community.
Our starring speakers for the evening will be announced closer to the event. You can look out for their announcements on the Ignite Zürich Facebook page:
Our partners for this event are: