addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Image Makers Photographic Workshop Message Board Image Makers Photographic Workshop Discussion Forum › Post your Fireworks photos - DEADLINE and Mt. Washington summit photo workshop!

Post your Fireworks photos - DEADLINE and Mt. Washington summit photo workshop!

Dan S.
user 8817946
Group Organizer
Nashua, NH
FIREWORKS PHOTO CONTEST

Thanks to all of you who participated in the July Photo Challenge  FIREWORKS PHOTOGRAPHY.  Make sure you post your photos. If you made some fireworks photos in July please add them to the event gallery by Saturday 8/4 midnight so you can enter the for some free photo tutoring.  I will select the best five photos from those posted (93 so far!) and post them up on my Facebook page for voting.

Once I post the ballots I will send you a message to get the voting started!

A unique photo opportunity!!!

I just finished  putting the the final details together for a very unique photography workshop.  Working in partnership with the Cog Railway and the Mt. Washington Observatory I can now invite you to a day of photography on Mt. Washington.  The workshop includes a tour of the weather station during our 4 hours on the summit. The date for the event is MONDAY September 10, 2012

For complete information and registration  go to the event website  CLICK HERE

Space on this trip is limited  so I wanted to get this out to you first.  The Cog and Mt. Washington Observatory will be marketing to their large customer lists and this trip will likely sell out fast.  Mt. Washington is sending an email message to their list with over 25,000 contacts this weekend so do not hesitate to register if you want to attend.

I will post this as an actual event on the Meet-up but the news of this is hot of the press and this message was the best way to give you notice.

Thanks,

Dan