addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Image Makers Photographic Workshop Message Board Image Makers Photographic Workshop Discussion Forum › 2012 Wrap up - New for 2013 WEEKLY PHOTO ASSIGMENT

2012 Wrap up - New for 2013 WEEKLY PHOTO ASSIGMENT

Dan S.
user 8817946
Group Organizer
Nashua, NH
Thanks to all of you for your participation in our 2012 photography events and programs.

From the monthly print reviews to the summit of Mount Washington - we have covered a lot of ground in the past year(photographically speaking).  I am impressed with effort you have put into becoming better photographers and i hope we can continue growing as photographers in the new year.

In 2012 many of you participated in the IMAGE MAKERS weekly photo walk group that posted on Flickr.  We had over 90 shooters adding their image making and comments to pool of great photography.  For 2013 I have decided to expand on that program and to provide a more directed photo challenge for you to participate in.

2013 WEEKLY PHOTO ASSIGNMENT PROGRAM

To encourage you to create more images and to practice regularly I have created a series of 52 photo assignments for 2013. By providing the group a common photo project i hope to stimulate more dialogue among the group members and hopefully a better learning experience.

The weekly photo project will also provide you a variety of new photo skills to attempt and help us from becoming complacent/habitual in our image making.

To register for this program send me email with the words "SIGN-UP" in the subject line and include your FIRST and LAST name in your message to 52for2013@testoftimephoto.com[/url]

All the instructions and assignment information will be sent by email. The weekly photos will be posted on a Flickr page and I will create a weekly event on this group page  to remind folks about participation deadlines and as a secondary location for posting your photos.

Beginning this week I will be sending out a weekly photo assignment for you to complete. I also have prepared a PDF with instructions and guidelines that you need to review and follow to make sure this is a success.

Register today  and let's have some fun with this.

Thanks,

Dan