Long Form focuses on improv acting and character exploration. You'll have fun learning and practicing long form improv. Each class cycle rotates class format (Montage/One Act/French Braid). Short and Long Form Improv can be taken in any sequence. Each session includes scene practice and an optional performance. Reserve your class spot with no risk
• Connecting scenes and Playing Group Games
• Exploring characters and heightening ideas and games
• Playing and committing fully
• Giving up looking for the funny and allowing it to emerge
Class Take Away
• You’ll be more comfortable on stage
• You’ll learn to listen and respond to the moment
• You’ll embrace mistakes
• You’ll develop your actor’s faith
4/30 Tuesdays 7pm to 930pm*
4/30, 5/7, 5/14, 5/21, 5/28, 6/4, 6/11, & 6/18 optional show on 6/18
Location: 120 Frank Ogawa Plaza Oakland
Plus Improv Dojo Pass - 4 drop-in class good for 1 year.
(Improv Dojo Pass Value $80).
Pan is 59 seconds from the Frank Ogawa BART ticket gate.
Full refunds given if requested up to 24 hours before class starts. Reserve your spot with no risk. No refunds given after class starts. Class credit can be transferred to future sessions or to friends/family for a complete cycle - if you can’t complete the class for any reason.
Email [masked] after registering.