addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Save this Meetup group!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 11 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Independent Professionals South-West Message Board › Invitation to my Launch event at Exeter Castle

Invitation to my Launch event at Exeter Castle

Louise B.
user 190909716
Seaton, GB
Post #: 4
Hi there Everyone

This is an exclusive offer to all my connections on Meetup

Your invitation to come to our Launch party event and get reduced ticket prices 'Let's make change'

Take a look and book here - http://www.insidejob....­

We have a FREE Prosecco, 3 course meal, acro gymnasts, A brilliant raffle with great prizes, 4 guest speakers and the best 60's tribute band in Exeter Carnaby Street to help us party into the night - all at the brilliant venue Exeter Castle.

Tickets £50 but 25% off for you as my special guests tickets £37.50

Come and share our celebrations and help us to raise Well-being awareness