Calling out to all professionals, mumtreprenuers, mums, entrepreneurs, students (above 18), artists and any other woman who would like to attend!
This MeetUp is a unique space for women only, where we can get to know each other, share our stories, our struggles, our life experiences, our accomplishments, our ups and downs, and our understanding of life.
We start with each woman partnering with another woman and having precisely 2 minutes each to talk about themselves, and anything that is pertinent to their lives at the moment. Each person then relays back to the whole group what they have heard from their partner. After this as a group we find themes that are common to the whole group, and how we can support one another to grow and strengthen as women in a time of immense societal change.
This meet up is not meant to be a counselling session, but rather a supportive self-reflection environment for women from diverse backgrounds to network, get to know each other and support each other concretely.
If you are attending you agree to the following:
1. to create a safe space for everyone to express themselves and to be non-judgemental.
2. to respect the privacy of participants and not to talk about personal stuff out here, outside.
3. to buy your own food and drinks
4. to be on time, or let us know if you’re running late
5. to not attend for direct sales marketing. You can talk about your business but this is not a place to make sales.