Indian Startups Community (30000+)
in association with
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA)
announces National Level Program on
"MSME's & Startups 2017 Revolution -Driving India's Growth"
Theme: “Connect, Share, Evolve” to promote knowledge collaboration among start-ups, Corporate houses and SMEs businesses."
Date & Time: 28th Jan, 2017 @ 10:00 am
Venue : Russian Centre of Science & Culture, New Delhi.
Participation Fee : Rs. 5000/- per participant.
(for discount see below)
If you are really interested , then don't just RSVP, Contact Below for paying the participation fee, Reserve your seats today with Early Bird Offer: 30% discount to first 10 paid registered people.
KEY BENEFITS TO START-UPS, MSMES & CORPORATE HOUSES
1) Exposure to latest developments in MSMEs banking and within markets regionally and nationally.
2) Opportunities for Enterprise development. 3) Innovative ideas of Accessing Finance.
4) Networking opportunity with stakeholders.
5) Platform to know more about innovative business tactics and products.
6) Benchmarking against experienced and renowned National, International Enterprises through interactive panel discussions.
7) Opportunities for Brand building of products.
8) Questions and answers sessions to clarify business related queries.
9) Shared learning through the success stories of various renowned enterprises
Ms. Shruti (Delhi NCR Chapter Head of Indian Startups Community)
Contact:[masked]; Mail: [masked]
For Program Details click on below link:
About Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA)
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (www.iica.in) is an institution established by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
The Hon’ble Minister of State for Finance & Corporate Affairs is the President of IICA. Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs is the Chairperson of the Board of Governors, which has many eminent personalities.
The Centre for MSME, an integral part of Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), has been established to foster understanding of the regulatory framework, encourage innovative responses to business environments and focus on all other relevant issues affecting the MSMEs.
About Indian Startups
Indian Startups, a 30000+ member community, is a startup ecosystem bringing together entrepreneurs, investors and partners throughout India and across the globe to help nurture, nourish and empower new and growing startups.
Join Indian Startups Metro Chapters