Join us for the Fall sessions in Carmel starting September 20th until November 22nd before we take a break until new years.
We will meet every Friday at 7 PM. Sahaja Meditation is a unique energy-based meditation that allows you to achieve the state of thoughtless awareness, a state in which your mind is calmed and gradually emptied of distractions and stressful thoughts. This Meditation is easy to learn and can be practiced almost anywhere. Our meditation class is open to anyone who is interested in learning how to find peace within. In each of our classes, while seated comfortably in chairs, we will:
- Perform a guided meditation led by one of many experienced, expert volunteers.
- Learn about our innate subtle system of channels and centers
- Learn and use cleansing techniques like foot soaking in salt-water etc.
- Listen to other group members to share their experience
- Share your own experience if and when you are comfortable
- Learn how to apply simple and practical techniques that bring meditation into your daily lives
The classes are always free. There is nothing to bring but an open heart and mind.
For more information about this Meetup, contact us at[masked]
For more information about Sahaja Yoga Meditation, visit our website: