addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Audiences Message Board › Final Day to Order Jersey Boys

Final Day to Order Jersey Boys

Chris
user 31740652
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Hello Cast Members!

Just wanted to make sure everyone was set for Jersey Boys next Thursday. Keep in mind that if you would like to join us, today is the final day to order your tickets online at eventusher.com using our password: meetuptickets

The price is $50 and that includes a $10 donation to Gleaners Food Bank! It's a great deal and I hope all of you can make it! If you have any questions, please let me know. I'll be sending out details on where we'll gather before the show for those attending, but I imagine it will be much like we did at Billy Elliot.

I have heard GREAT things about this cast and am very excited to see the show once again. I look forward to seeing you all soon!

Have a great day :)

Chris

PS- If you can't make it to our scheduled date and would like to see Jersey Boys, use the codeword GIFT when ordering through ticketmaster and you'll save 25%!