addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Indy Audiences Message Board › Jersey Boys Meetup

Jersey Boys Meetup

Chris
user 31740652
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Hey everyone! I'm running into an issue with tomorrow night. As it turns out, I'm being called away for work tomorrow night and will not be able to be there. I'm planning on going over during the day and setting up a table right inside the main lobby to the left by the couches. Please head over there and fill out a name tag and mingle with other attendees before the show. Say around 7? Look for the meetup sign and try to introduce yourself around. Everyone is sitting together down on the main floor and everyone should have their tickets for the show. If you DO NOT have your ticket & did purchase one, please let me know so I can re-print it and get it to will call. If anyone would like to step in and play host for the night, I'd be grateful and maybe will send you a little Broadway gift bag as a thank you! If you'd like to host the pre show gathering, let me know. If you have any question, please let me know as well. Thank you all so much & I hope you enjoy the show. I know you will!

Chris