You've heard the saying, "If at first you don't succeed, try and try again." While no one wants to fail, some would argue that in order to succeed, you have to fail.
Lets Rethink: Failure
• What have you learned from your failures?
• What are some good advice and tips to overcoming failures?
• As a leader, how do you deal with scenarios when the people around you fail?
• Is it worse to fail at something or never attempt it in the first place?
• What is your greatest failure?
• How has failure made you a stronger leader?
Lets talk about failure and the lessons we have learned from them, and how it affects our leadership styles.
At each of our meetups, we encourage individual members to come with their own presentations or stories that they would like to share with the group. If you would like to present on the topic of: "Failure" please message me privately so I can coordinate the schedule.
Review first meeting success, Mission/Vision/Values
Red Cross Presentation
Introductory discussion about Failure
Breakout session: Sharing Your Story of Failure
Roundtable Talk: Share your story
Kevin Kaminski - Presentation: Life After Death (of a Project)
Talk about other initiatives