addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Informal Android Developer Meetup Message Board › Full time local (to Mountain View) Android developer (or a developer interes

Full time local (to Mountain View) Android developer (or a developer interested in moving to Android) wanted

Sam
Shizam
Mountain View, CA
Post #: 1
Ahoy,
I'm the lead mobile developer here at SmugMug (who's office is right around the corner from Hacker Dojo btw), we're looking for an Android developer or any good developer who is interested in transitioning to Android for full time work. We have two iOS engineers (including me) and we want to acquire an in-house Android developer as well for a couple projects we want to get started going on Android.

While Android (and Java) experience are a huge plus, you don't need to be a Senior Expert Super Android Developer to be considered, you just need to be a good developer, this is a great opportunity for somebody who is an experienced developer to break into Android. Experience with iOS is a bonus as well but this is primarily an Android position.

Love of photography is, of course, a huge plus :)

Sam
A former member
Post #: 52
Hi Sam,

I am Veekay from SiliconEmbSys, we are 3 year old startup company focused on offering engineering services in Android domain at very competitive price as low as $2000 per month per engineer. If you are willing to work with us on contract model, we would be very happy. let me know if you are interested.

we will take the complete responsibility of the project delivery and ramp up/ down engineers count as per project need and we will charge you only for the usage.

Thanks
Veekay