What we're about
Welcome to Informed Financial Decisions - From the Essentials to the Advanced
Getting ahead is hard, but not impossible! With so many financial options, it is difficult to know what is right for you, and your situation.
This meetup is for those looking to find information to enhance their financial situation, and wanting sound financial advice on what to do and watch out for. This meetup will help you learn how to avoid pitfalls and unintended consequences, and what to do when it comes to your finances.
Whatever stage of life you're in, there is always something new to learn!
Presentations will cover a variety of financial topics and are for anyone wishing to effectively build, grow and protect their financial net worth. Questions are welcome, and often spark the most useful parts of the meet-up.
There is NO cost to attend these meetups or to meet on an individual basis.
We will typically start with an overview of the topic and then move into more detail and provide strategies on how to get ahead. Each session will discuss different disciplines of financial planning, providing clarity on strategies and products and how they relate to your specific situation.
We will show you how we create solutions and provide actionable advice on the six important areas of comprehensive financial planning:
• Investment Planning – More than just picking stocks. The tools, portfolio construction and common investment mistakes.
• Tax Planning – Keeping more money in your pocket, and less in the Government’s
• Income protection in case of death, a critical illness or disability – Protecting your biggest asset: You and your ability to earn an income
• Retirement planning – No one has ever said ‘they saved too much for retirement.
• Estate planning – How to leave a positive legacy, not a mess.
• Lending, and cash flow management – Paying down debt efficiently, but also borrowing to invest or purchasing a home.
We will also speak on other important topics like business structuring & it's unique risks, education planning, job loss, divorce, disability planning, and charitable giving, etc.
Making important financial decisions that will affect your future can be tough. If you have any questions or would like a complimentary financial review, please feel free to contact us. We are always able to share our perspective.
If you would like to know more or have a topic to suggest. Feel free to contact Adam and David at 416-737-4722.