addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Inland Empire Women Cyclists Message Board › Cycling Stats!

Cycling Stats!

Janet B.
user 10165469
Chino, CA
Post #: 58
Wow, I just calculated by ride miles and burned calories for the "rainy" month of January. Only 12 days of effort got me 270 miles and burned 10,124 calories! Yea baby, thats what I am talking about! Imagine what February will do for me? smile

Diva Cycling rocks!
Mel
user 8821876
Upland, CA
Post #: 15
I think you make such a good point. We don't realize how much we are doing for our health. It's not only physically, but mentally, too. I love my bike.