addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Inland Empire Preppers Message Board › Emergency Medical Supplies

Emergency Medical Supplies

A former member
Post #: 725
Bummer. July 15th I'll be camping up at Southfork, and July 29th I'll be working at the gun show in Ontario. How about August? Nix the first weekend in August because of the Survivalist Expo in LA. But how does the rest of the month look?
A former member
Post #: 5
August sounds good to me. I have my reserve annual training July 14-29. As for dates in particular, I can get whatever day off we decide, as long as I get enough notice (a week or two). I look forward to meeting with you guys, this will be my first meetup with this group, and I hope everyone enjoys the classes and learns a lot.
A former member
Post #: 156
I am definitely interested in attending.
A former member
Post #: 163
August 12th or 19th would work for hosting.
A former member
Post #: 738
Okay Gene, I'm going to take you up on that and schedule a class for August 12th at your home. We'll need to go over details prior to then. Wanna bet this class will be very popular?