Cost: $30 per person (ages 16 & up)
HAVE FUN & GROW WITH TRANSFORMATIVE ART!
- Are you looking to EXPLORE your inner self?
- Want to understand and clear your CHAKRAS?
- Need to start HEALING from divorce, illness or other traumas?
- Looking for messages from your INTUITION?
- Ready to remove inner blocks and MANIFEST the life you want?
YogART is a fun, therapeutic practice of tuning the mind, body and spirit through a mix of creative exercises... and it's for everyone! Absolutely NO ART OR YOGA EXPERIENCE REQUIRED...so bring friends. (Ah heck, bring some family too!)
Aren't you ready to start healing from the negative energies and unresolved traumas holding you back?
Join this safe space to open up blocks. Enjoy some self care. Play, and listen up! Your intuition is waiting to speak to you. Your spirit is poised for change. It's time to embrace the life and love you so deserve. Join us, and take a step towards your best you, your best life!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Affirmations & letting go exercises
- Chakra exploration & opening
- Easy yoga poses
- Mandala art making (for therapy & insight, not home decor)
- Spontaneous writing
- Spirit journeying (visual meditations)
- And a free gift that your spirit needs!
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING OR KNOW ABOUT?
All materials are provided, including yoga mats, but feel free to bring your own if you prefer. Essential oils will be used, so be sure to make any sensitivities or limitations clear prior to class. And please arrive 15 minutes early for sign-in and setup.
WHAT IS THE YOGA LIKE?
This is NOT a fitness class. We do short yoga poses or simple vinyasa sequences to help open our chakras. There are no advanced poses, and easier modifications are offered as needed.
WHO WILL BE TEACHING THE CLASS?
Michelle Lee is a mom and 20+ year creative business owner, professional artist, creator of WickeDraw open drawing sessions, Licensed YogART® facilitator and AFAA-Certified Group Fitness Instructor with CPR certification.