addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Innovator's Workshop Message Board › Our group is small but mighty

Our group is small but mighty

Deborah Deal-Black...
DebDeal
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
Based on the number of people who wanted to stay and chat after our first session came to an end I'd say we have a winner on our hands! The conversations throughout the evening were encouraging, enthusiastic and down-right innovative! I'm excited to see what next month's meet up has in store for us. In the meantime, be sure to leave your comments about you think worked well about our first session as well as what didn't. Your input is invaluable!

Here are my Pros and Cons from our first session:
Pros:
-The small group size provided a whole mess of one on one conversations.
-You guys came prepared! Seeing your inventions and products was truly exciting.

Cons:
-Our location is tough to find in the dark, however, this issue will be rectified by our next meet-up!

Thanks to everyone who attended, we hope to see you on March 13th for our 2nd session.

“Innovation is anything, but business as usual.” [Anonymous]