addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Inquisitive Minds Message Board › New Meetup: Jay Pendexter at JP Open Studios Sept. 26 11am

New Meetup: Jay Pendexter at JP Open Studios Sept. 26 11am

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Inquisitive Minds!

What: Jay Pendexter at JP Open Studios Sept. 26 11am

When: Sunday, September 26, 2010 11:00 AM

Where: J.P. Licks
659 Centre Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
617-524-6740

I will not be able to walk around with you since I will be working with Jay Pendexter, one of the artists, all day. Meet at 11am at JP Licks. I will ask Todd to hold up at Meetup sign. If not, I will designate someone else to hold up a sign and give out his/her phone number to those who have RSVPed only. Stay tuned.

Go to www.jpopenstudios.com for more information. You can now download and print a map at www.JPOS2010.com.

Suggested Itinerary:
1) Look at the JP Licks (They have a group exhibit)
2) Visit artists at First Church JP (Come see Jay Pendexter's work)
3) Eliot School
3) Footlight Theater
4) Loring Greenough House

Suggested places to eat lunch right on Centre Street:
JP Seafood (Japanese)
Bukhara (Indian)
Wonder Spice (Thai and Cambodian)
The Real Deal (Pizza and Fun Sandwiches)
Centre Street Cafe
Vee Vee

You can drive to JP, or access it via the Orange Line. Exit at Greene Street and walk over to Centre Street. The 39 bus goes through JP as well.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.inquisitiv...­