addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Integral Consciousness Message Board › Integral opportunity

Integral opportunity

This message board is read-only.

Cheryl (.
Cherylcln
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Hi All -

I am feeling called to demonstrate love and Oneness with the traumatized Sikh community -  who have experienced so much hate and judgement, especially since 9/11. Sikhism is a beautiful, peaceful, open-eyed religion based on justice, love and non-judgement, among other things.  If anyone would like to join me in a demonstration of love, the Houston Sikh community has specifically asked that we attend this event. (Can't figure out how to attach the invite here...)

I was looking for a temple to attend this weekend, and was going to make an event of it for this group, when I found this.  If anyone would like to join me, you are most welcome.

Love and Light,

Cheryl

Community Vigil in Solidarity

Candlelight Vigil

for the victims of the

Sikh Temple of Wisconsin shooting

Thursday, August 9, at 6:45 p.m.

Steps of City Hall by the Reflection Pool

900 Smith

Vigil candles will be provided

Dress comfortably

For more information contact the