Come learn how a "7-4-7" by Integrity Group for Referrals can substantially grow your business without a substantial cash investment. Learn how to duplicate your time and effort networking with those not only of like mind, but related to your industry is the most effective networking you should be doing.
Do you currently have an effective referral group sending you business?
- Are you happy with the quality of referrals you receive?
- Do you the find the referral groups you have or would like to join are cost-effective?
- How should you judge a referral group?
- Does the size of a referral group matter to the proportion of referrals?
- How do you grow referrals?
- Is it really cost effective or even time effective to join a referral group?
- How much time per week should you be spending in networking?
- How much time is too much time?
If you have ever asked ANY of these questions, you owe yourself the chance to actually have those questions answered. Come have your questions answered, and learn how you too can grow your business with referrals, being both cost-effective AND time-effective.
• 1) What is Integrity Group for Referrals
• 2) How can I get involved
• 3) What IS a "7-4-7"
4) What role does a pilot have for a "7-4-7"
See the PAGES section on the Menu Bar for the directions to ALL THREE different locations. We meet the First, Second and Third Thursdays in Arlington, Fort Worth and Garland respectively. Join us!