Introduction to WooCommerce. We'll set up a basic online store using Paypal.
- What You Will Learn:
- √ Set up WooCommerce system pages (Cart, Checkout, My Account, Thanks, etc.)
- √ Set up Payment Gateways
- √ Create simple ecommerce Products:
- Physical Products
- Digital Downloads
- Virtual Products (Services)
- External/Affiliate Products
- √ Set up & display a product catalog
- √ Set up Shipping
- √ Set up Taxes
- √ Set up Linked Products (Up-Sells/Cross-Sells)
- √ Set up Featured Products, Sales, Coupons
- √ Manage Inventory & Notifications
- √ Set up WooCommerce Widgets (login, featured/recent/popular products, etc.)
- √ Displaying Products on your website (using shortcodes & widgets)*
- √ Brief intro to which WooCommerce extensions are the most useful
If there is enough interest we may schedule a follow-up to this training with another session that will go into more complex topics like coupons, attributes, variations, grouped products, WooCommerce shortcodes, WooCommerce product tabs, user reviews, etc.
Live Q & A To Answer Your Questions!
(Coverage of outline topics subject to change based on time constraints.)
- √ Host/Moderator/Organizer:
Creating an online store is one of the best ways to make money online using WordPress. Plus there are lots of ways you can use WooCommerce, not just for selling products.
This training is for anyone who has a WordPress website and:
- Wants to learn one of the easiest ways to create an online store that can grow with your business.
You are going to learn some very useful tips during this training!
We are initially limiting to 10 people. If we get more interest we may expand that number.
3 out of 10
Date/time subject to change based on attendee interest and other factors. This meetup listing will contain the latest date/time information.
Duration: Approximately 1 hour
This meetup will be virtual (see note below). Sign up for this event to receive web conference and call-in information prior to the meeting.
NOTE: We are also open to meeting in person on occasion if you know of a good place that would support a 40" LCD and a group of 10 - 20 people (like a restaurant with a back room). Please suggest a possible venue for in-person meetups!
CANCELLATIONS & WAITING LIST
- First come first served, limited availability.
- We will have a waiting list, so RSVP even if the event is full so you can be notified if someone else can't make it and a spot becomes open.
- User Cancellations require at least 14 days advance notice to qualify for a refund.
If we cancel this event for any reason your payment will be refunded.
No refunds will be issued for re-scheduled events. If this causes big problem let organizer know and we'll discuss it and work something out.
Are you a WordPress, SEO, Marketing, or Social Media guru? Then why not get in touch with me and maybe we'll figure out a way that you can jump in and help with some of the training? I'm always looking for Trainers and Co-Trainers. For cost-based events you'll even earn a small percentage.
All trainings are subject to being video recorded. We reserve the right to retain full ownership of any recordings made. By participating in a training you agree to our terms and conditions and consent to use of videos at our discretion.
Event Proudly Sponsored by:
Managed WordPress Services
Maintenance & Support On Your Web Host or Use Our FREE Hosting
Need Live One-On-One WordPress Training? Need in-person onsite training at your location?