The Abaco islands are small, not crowded and beautiful. If you're looking for some sailing, learning, socializing and relaxing...this is the vacation for you.
Captain Joy spent a year cooking aboard a yacht here just after college, and has been coming back ever since. She knows them well!
Looking for four more people to secure a spacious catamaran with all the bells. Four cabin layout each with it's own head. Large above deck galley and outdoor dining area.
No sailing experience necessary. A great week to learn! With an exceptional sailing area, the Abacos promises an unforgettable sailing vacation. Just a short distance from Florida these islands are a favorite among families, and loved by sailors the world over. This Bahamian getaway has a barrier of outer cays and islands, which create naturally protected waters often called the Sea of Abaco. There you’ll find shallow, easy-to-sail waters in shimmering shades of blue.
$1565 per person (based on double occ). $782.50 due now.
If you are a group of more than 4, message me for info on adding a vessel.
· 6 night accommodations on board in a double occupancy cabin
· Food and water provisioning for all breakfasts, some lunches and some dinners onboard (the rest of the meals will be ashore)
· Safety, Navigational Aids
· Fuel and water along the way and upon vessel return
· Galley Equipment
· Bed Linens and towels
· Basic Paper Products and Essentials
· End Cleaning
· Dock and Port Fees and boat Taxes
· Vessel insurance for Abaco
· Damage Waiver Insurance
Prices DO NOT INCLUDE:
· Land accommodations
· Personal Travel Insurance
· Transportation to/from airport
· Local transportation as desired
· Meals in restaurants
· Provisioning – specialty foods and alcohol
· Additional land excursions
· Prices are for a single person in a shared cabin on a skippered boat
- Special family rates are available (2 parents and 1-4 kids under 10 years old)
· Arrival to the charter base on Feb 28, 2018 @4pm, departure March 7, 2018 morning or afternoon flight.