This is a BRAND NEW Group! Our first meetup is next week come out and meet other people who also love travel as much as you do.
Welcome to all of you dreamers, digital nomads, travelers, global wanders, & global nomads. This is your Tribe YOU belong here. Check out our NEW forum for country related discussions.
We are based in Alexandria
* For all of you travel dreamers who may have not even received your first passport stamp you will be warmly welcomed here. Bring your curiosity. Bring your questions. Bring your big dreams. Vacation ideas.
* For all of you big leap dreamers ready to leave the 9-5 grind to live abroad or in a digital nomadic lifestyle this is for you. Or looking to retire abroad. Come bounce ideas off of others.
* For all of you travelers, former/current expats, digital nomads, global wanders - this is your tribe - your place. Come pick each others brains with like minded individuals that see traveling as running towards life not running away. Share travel stories, tips and tell us where you are off to next.
Sounds like you, right?!
Join us for one of our many upcoming events, at which you can gather insights and inspiration for future trips, share your travel tips & stories with fellow adventurers, learn great up-to-date travel practices, and perhaps even meet a travel buddy or three.
Types of events to expect here:
• We will have a monthly free Global Travel Social where travelers & dreamers just come out and chat sharing stories and inspiration.
• We will have a monthly Free Themed Travel Meetups which will have agendas and speakers. If you would like to contribute to these types of meetups please let the host know. Topics will include - countries, working abroad, living abroad, solo travel safety, ect.
• Language Lesson events. Need a few basic phrases just to get by before you travel. Always wanted to know how to say hello in another language. If you would like to contribute to these type of meetups please let the host know.
• Travel "stuff" Free swap events. Got travel books you are no longer using? Have an extra backpack you want to get rid of? Come bring stuff for a free swap. Anything left over will be donated.
Some meetups may have a cost due to the venue and that will be listed in the event details.
If you are in the travel industry feel free to come to our meetups, but please no sales or pushing of tours either at meetups or in posts to this group. Instead, come meet the organizer and become a regular member. Once, active, you may be able to do a presentation. This group is about meeting up and learning about travel from each other.
Photos taken at meetups/classes/event may be used by Stacy Laine in social media, websites, or print. Stacy Laine may utilize the photos to promote future meetups. By attending an event listed in this group you give consent to be in photos. Any photo uploaded to the group by a member must be their own work and one they have the right to share. Once uploaded to this meetup group, the organizer may use.
Meetup Host: Stacy Laine started this meetup group to find other like minded people who crave seeing the world. To meet up with dreamers and show them travel is possible. She truly believes that the more people travel the more we broaden our minds about the world around us. She has been to 38 countries on 5 continents and most of her travels have been solo. She thinks of herself as a dull life escape strategist and is the founder of (www.stacylainecoaching.com (http://www.stacylainecoaching.com/)) helping people live their best life.