To secure your spot, purchase your ticket from Eventbrite link (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/july-4th-costume-party-tickets-95560691601). RSVPing only on the Meetup Page doesn't allow you to attend the event.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Let us celebrate America's birthday in a grand style and have a Costume competition. We will award the three best costumes. They have to be Patriotic, Sexy and Creative. Our hosting team will announce the winners around 8 pm~ish. Make it difficult for us to select!
Due to the pandemic the entire set up of this event is changed:
- Prior to all, there won't be fireworks and open bar. The event would be just a gathering to celebrate our independence day.
- Secondly, we will be complying with all CDC, state, and local guidelines.
- Occupancy never exceeds 50%.
- No Cash Transaction to reduce contamination.
- No more than 10 patrons would be seated as a party.
- All patrons must wear masks. If you don't wear a mask, we don't allow you to enter and you won't be refunded.
- A thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces will be done during the event and please bear with us.
Ticket includes One Drink (canned beer or wine only) and entrance. For liquor need to get a bottle/table service.
Event will occur whenever a rain date is rescheduled.
- Huge line up of DJs
- For bottle/table reservation email ([masked]) OR text[masked]
- Event is 21+
- Come one, come all; this is the most friendliest event you have ever attended!
- Feel free to invite your friends. They don't necessarily have to be a member
$ 30 by signing up in advance and $ 100 on Event's Day (subject to availability and increase).
*This event usually sells out and this year won't be an exception.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Refund & Ticket Resell Policy
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who RSVPed 'YES' advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a message letting us know the full name of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.
METRO & PARKING INFO
Closest Metro Station is Navy Yard.
Parking might be a challenge and the event involves drinking. We highly encourage you to take a ride share or taxi service. DRINK RESPONSIBLY.