addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC International Professionals/Expats Meetup Message Board › Holiday Wine Tasting & Happy Hour

Holiday Wine Tasting & Happy Hour

AJ K.
user 10864614
Rockville, MD
Hello Everyone,

I know that you are as excited as I am about the event today. The most exciting part for me is all the wine and meeting all of you.
Just in case if you are having trouble finding the place, or just have questions, feel free to call me. My cell phone number is below.

See you all very soon.

Best regards,

AJ Khetarpal
240-620-3790