addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Internet of Things Sydney Message Board › Iot Sydney meetup next week on Thursday 23rd March

Iot Sydney meetup next week on Thursday 23rd March

Justin M.
jmclean
Group Organizer
Sydney, AU
Hi,

First off looks like I may of had the date down as Wednesday for the meetup next week It's on Thursday as it normally is so Please show up on Thursday night not Wednesday night.

I turned off the RSVP limit as people were RSVPing but then not turning up we see how that goes but if get too many people showing up I may have to turn some away or bring back the RSVP system. Sorry but unless people who RSVP do actually show up I can't think of a better way of doing this.

One of our speakers in now unable to make it so if you have a project you want to share or a topic to talk about please get in touch. Also if you were the person who said they wanted to speak this month at last month meetup please get in touch as I didn't take down your details.

Thanks,
Justin