addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Internet of Things Sydney Message Board › IoT Meetup 25th January

IoT Meetup 25th January

Justin M.
jmclean
Group Organizer
Sydney, AU
Hi,

Happy new year and I hope everyone had a nice break. The next IoT Sydney meetup is on the 25th January and I hope to see you there. As usual it's 6pm for a 6:30 pm start and food and drinks will be provided. If you've not been in a while we've changed locations and now meet up at the Siteminder offices in the Rocks.

I'm still looking for another speaker for the January meetup so if you have something you would like to share with the group or some technology that's IoT related please contact me.

I'm also back on the market looking for work so if anyones need an experienced developer with a wide range of skills and experience and a passion for new technologies please get in touch.

Thanks,
Justin