- Data Science and Machine Learning Foundation
This is first introduction session of the Data Science - Machine Learning foundation program. We will cover basic concepts of Data Science with Python . We get into understanding importance of Data Science and how it can be applied for Internet of Things (IoT) applications . Concepts of Machine Learning and applications would also be covered This program can be of value for professionals & students - wanting a hands-on introduction to Data Science & Machine Learning concepts. Please email to [masked] / [masked] for details to register for this paid program. May also call on [masked] or +91-080-[masked] for more information. www.nexiot.com
- IoT Foundation Program: IoT Basics, Architecture & Applications
• What we'll do This is a 20 hours In-depth program for creating a foundation of Basic Electronics, Microcontrollers, Sensors, Wireless, Python, Cloud computing & Open Source for Internet of Things (IoT). This program is for Anyone wanting to get started into IoT by understanding basics from scratch through Hands-on learning. This will be a program with Hands-On on Weekends. Please RSVP with Phone Number & Email ID to get program detailed agenda - Fee to register or send a email to [masked] The program covers below with focus on Hands-On learning : • IoT Architectural Elements • IoT Application • Basic Electronics - Sensors - Microcontrollers • Arduino • Raspberry Pi • Linux • Python • Wireless Technologies - Wifi , Bluetooth Low Energy, Bluetooth Classic • Protocols (MQTT) • API's, Cloud Platforms • IoT Security aspects • Hands-On Use Cases 1. Building End-to-end IoT Application : Sending Sensor Data to Cloud 2. Home Automation Contact by emailing to [masked] / [masked] for any information or support. May also call on [masked]/[masked] • What to bring • Important to know
- Nexuino - An Open Source IoT Node platform Release
Nexuino is a Open Source platform to accelerate IoT End Node prototyping. Inspired by Arduino & spirit of Makers, this is a open source hardware platform for IoT enthusiasts - Makers, Learners & even professionals. This is a initiative of Nexiot & the design is open sourced . nexuino Details will be updated and released on 1st April 2017 - Arduino Day .
- Global Online IoT Conference: 'IoT With the Best' on 29th & 30th Oct 2016 ( 50%
Nexiot, Bangalore (http://www.nexiot.com/) is supportingBeMyApp (Paris) in organizing Global 'IoT- With the Best' Online Conference for Developers. ( http://iot.withthebest.com/ ) happening on 29th & 30th Oct 2016 , 10:00 AM New York Time. There is 50% Discount for all IoT community members registering. Weekend ONLINE tech conference with 100 speakers for developers featuring: Arduino’s CEO Federico Musto, Alexander Graebe from Uber, speakers from IBM, Linux, Intel, Cisco, startups, designers, sensor experts and hard core devs! Please use Nexiot Community Member Promotion Discount code: NEXIOT orNexiot ( case sensitive) to avail 50% .discount on registration fees Details & Registration Link : http://iot.withthebes... (http://iot.withthebest.com/) Date : 29th & 30th Oct 2016 Time: 10:00 AM New York Time, 8:30 PM India Time, For any clarifications or support contact: [masked] or [masked] Join our Facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/NexiotCommunity
- Introduction to Open Source & Internet of Things (IoT)
This meetup is to provide a introduction to Open Source Hardware & Software Technologies - And their relevance for IoT Applications. Agenda: Introduction to IoT Introduction to Open Source Software & Hardware Examples & Applications- how to leverage for innovations. Getting started and applications for IoT. Benefit & Contribute to Open Source Please contact through [masked] for any support. www.nexiot.com (http://www.nexiot.com/)
- Developers Workshop : Machine Learning - Integration into your applications
We are pleased to partner with Everati for GCC’s first Machine Learning Workshop for Developers on 30-31 May, 2016 at Media Rotana, Tecom, Dubai. This 2-day workshop will focus on how Machine Learning works, its possibilities, its limitations, and the importance of data. Topic areas include: • Introduction to ML • Model creation • Model selection • Data preparation • Unsupervised Learning, Deep Learning and Recommender Systems • Developing your own use case The workshop is agnostic and features the best open source Python libraries (Pandas, scikit-learn, SKLL), APIs and ML-as-a-Service platforms - Microsoft Azure ML for developers getting started in Machine Learning. Dr. Louis Dorard (PhD Machine Learning, University College London) and Ali Syed (Chief Data Scientist and Strategist, Persontyle and The School of Data Science, UK) will facilitate this 2-day workshop. Great opportunity for technology leaders, data analysts, architects, technology consultants, programmers and all interested in Machine Learning to learn methods for building Machine Learning applications that solve different real-world tasks. Lots of hands-on labs to step through real-world applications of Machine Learning. Our Community members get a Special 30% Discount on Workshop Registration fee! Visit the event page http://mldxb.eventbrite.com and register before May 25th, 2016 and save 30%. Use the code EIOTOS30 at the time of registration to avail the discount. Join for a packed, practical, use cases focused and enjoyable workshop this May in Dubai and let yourself embark into an educational adventure in the world of Machine Learning. For any clarifications/ details/ Registration Please Contact : Mr Nitesh Marwaha Phone : [masked] Email : [masked]
- Open Source Hardware - Get started on Arduino/ Genuino Day!
2nd April 2016 is being celebrated as Arduino/Genuino Birthday worldwide! This session is to introduce, discuss and share knowledge on Open Source Hardware- Electronics, Arduino's contribution for open source hardware, Applications etc. This session is for anyone wanted to get started with Open Source Hardware for Learning, Making or Product design! We will touch upon: why open source hardware, certification, clone issues, Contributing back to community, etc This session will happen on a webinar platform. If any of the members is interested to share your learnings, opinions, show demo's , please inform us in prior by 31st March'16. Please contact on [masked] for any support/queries. Feel free to email us any suggestions. Join us, Lets celebrate Open Source! - Team Nexiot
- Foundation Program : IoT Basics, Architecture & Applications
This is a 20 hours In-depth program for creating a foundation of Basic Electronics, Microcontrollers, Sensors, Wireless, Python, Cloud computing & Open Source for Internet of Things (IoT). This program is for Anyone wanting to get started into IoT by understanding basics from scratch through Hands-on learning. This will be a online program with Hands-On on Weekends. Please RSVP to get program detailed agenda -fee to register, or send a email to [masked] The program covers below with focus on Hands-On learning : • IoT Architectural Elements • IoT Application • Basic Electronics - Sensors - Microcontrollers • Arduino • Raspberry Pi • Linux • Python • Wireless Technologies - Wifi , Bluetooth Low Energy, Bluetooth Classic • Cloud Platforms • Hands-On Use Cases 1. Building End-to-end IoT Application : Sending Sensor Data to Cloud 2. Home Automation Contact by emailing to [masked] / [masked] for any information or support. May also call on [masked]
- Introduction to IoT & Wireless Technologies
This is a Online session to Introduce concepts of Internet of Things (IoT) - Wireless Technologies - Open Source We will discuss on : • IoT basics- Architecture - Applications • Wireless Technologies for IoT • Open source Hardware & Software concepts - How to apply, benefit ,contribute.. And getting started!