This month, we’ll step into the world of beacons with a Beacons 101 session, and deeper discussion around beacon deployment, analytics, services and underlying technology.
We’ll touch on:
• Architecting cross-platform solutions for Bluetooth Smart, iBeacon, Android
• Mechanics of radios, pairing, fleet management
• Variety and range of devices/access points that function as beacons
• Emerging use cases around proximity and other sensing services
• Blurring of physical and digital worlds and approaches to drive further innovation
Dave Mathews is Founder & CEO of the NewAer. NewAer has created a peer-to-peer discovery and communication platform for all operating systems which developers can build upon for a better than iBeacon experience. The platform leverages WiFi, Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart or NFC in devices for a software only rollout to support proximity services.
Sharat Potharaju is the co-founder & CEO of MobStac. MobStac is a cloud-hosted platform that enables location-aware mobile apps to contextually deliver content or commerce. MobStac's new product Beaconstac provides native SDKs and a comprehensive backend (including a content management system) for app developers to rapidly build location-aware apps leveraging beacons. MobStac is funded by Accel Partners & Cisco with offices in New York and Bangalore, India.
6:30-7:00 Check-in and networking, food & drink
7:00-7:10 Welcome and member announcements/asks
7:10-8:15 Presentations, panel discussion, Q&A
8:15-8:30 Networking & drinks
Thank you to our sponsors:
Food and beverage sponsor:
Venue sponsor: Cardozo Tech Startup Clinic