We show you, how you can create your hardware-prototypes using the Grove Modules ( http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/GROVE_System ) from Seeedstudio (http://www.seeedstudio.com) together with Merkur-Grove-Boards. There are more (!) than 100 sensors and actuators available. Plug & Code!
The workshop will start at 19:00 (sharp)
• Introduction into the world of Grove Modules
• Introduction into the Merkur-Grove-Boards (Microcontrollers with connectors for Grove Modules and integrated 6loWPAN-Transceiver) ( http://wiki.osdomotics.com/doku.php/de:products:merkur_grove_board_4 )
• How to use Grove Modules together with Merkur-Grove-Boards
• How to use the code for Grove Modules ( http://www.github.com/seeed-studio )
• Put the parts together, use the code for the Grove Modules and write some code
• Build a Wireless Sensor Network for Home Automation
Please bring in:
• Your own Laptop
• Install the Arduino-IDE: http://wiki.osdomotics.com/doku.php/de:tutorials:installation_arduino_ide
A WiFi-Internet access will be available and offered from Stockwerk (http://www.stockwerk.co.at).
For optimal personal advising we will have several trainers.
Trainer: Harald Pichler
Trainer: Florian Schweikert
YOU WANNA BUY A MERKUR-BOARD?
If you wanna buy your own Merkur-Grove-Board or USB-serial-adapter you can do it online ( http://www.coxcoon.at ), contact Harald or during our workshop.
Stockwerk Co-Workingspace (www.stockwerk.co.at (http://www.stockwerk.co.at/)) offers the locations for our event:
At Stockwerk you can rent a desk for hours, days, weeks or month, small offices, conference rooms or event spaces.
OSDOMOTICS (www.osdomotics.com (http://www.osdomotics.com/)) offers us the hardware and the trainers for our IoT Workshops.
OSDOMOTICS is a Vienna based club for developing open source hardware and software for smart home automation.
coxcoon (www.coxcoon.at (http://www.coxcoon.at/)) offers us the hardware for our IoT Workshops.
Coxcoon is the online shop where you can buy the stuff from OSDOMOTICS.
CHERRY offers energy harvesting RF switches. The product range has been systematically expanding and now includes sensors, electronic controls, and touch controls.
• We are looking for sponsors to offer the community free drinks. If you are interested becoming our sponsor please contact one of our organizers.
• Every sponsor will be mentioned here on this website and during our event.
• Every sponsor can put some ad-stuff on our sponsor table during our event.
• Every sponsor could make an job announcement.