In this workshop we will show you, how you can build your own Wirless Sensor and Actuator Network with Merkurboard and Grove Sensors. We will demonstrate it by creating a 6loWPAN-Mesh-Network.
The workshop will start at 19:00 (sharp)
• Introduction into the Merkur-Grove-Boards (Microcontrollers with connectors for Grove Modules and integrated 6loWPAN-Transceiver) ( http://wiki.osdomotics.com/doku.php/de:products:merkur_grove_board_4 )
• How to use Grove Modules together with Merkur-Grove-Boards
• How to use the code for Grove Modules ( http://www.github.com/seeed-studio )
• Inroduction Coap and Copper
• Put the parts together, use the code for the Grove Modules and write some code
• Build a Wireless Sensor Network for Home Automation
Please bring in:
• Your own Laptop
A WiFi-Internet access will be available and offered from Stockwerk (http://www.stockwerk.co.at/).
For optimal personal advising we will have several trainers.
Trainer: Harald Pichler
Trainer: Florian Schweikert
YOU WANNA BUY A MERKUR-BOARD?
If you wanna buy your own Merkur-Board or USB-serial-adapter you can do it online (http://shop.open-entry.com (http://shop.open-entry.com/)), contact Harald or during our workshop.
Stockwerk Co-Workingspace (www.stockwerk.co.at (http://www.stockwerk.co.at/)) offers the locations for our event:
At Stockwerk you can rent a desk for hours, days, weeks or month, small offices, conference rooms or event spaces.
OSDOMOTICS (www.osdomotics.com (http://www.osdomotics.com/)) offers us the hardware and the trainers for our IoT Workshops.
OSDOMOTICS is a Vienna based club for developing open source hardware and software for smart home automation.
coxcoon (www.coxcoon.at (http://www.coxcoon.at/)) offers us the hardware for our IoT Workshops.
Coxcoon is the online shop where you can buy the stuff from OSDOMOTICS.
• We are looking for sponsors to offer the community free drinks. If you are interested becoming our sponsor please contact one of our organizers.
• Every sponsor will be mentioned here on this website and during our event.
• Every sponsor can put some ad-stuff on our sponsor table during our event.
• Every sponsor could make an job announcement.