• IPv6 for IoT Devices - A Basic Introduction by Goesta Smekal from http://www.smekal.at
• Electronic Product Development, steps on how to single-handedly build your own IoT hardware by Daniel Amesberger from http://www.amescon.com
• Don't be an ID-IoT: Identity Management for IoT with Semantic Networks from Robert Barta
• IoT Business Model by Johannes Tinsobin from Artaneon
• After-Talks: Stay and discuss by STOCKWERK - the bar is open until 23:00.
IPv6 for IoT-Devices - A Basic Introduction by Goesta Smekal
IPv6 is the next generation of the "internet protocol" - for nearly 20 year by now. Its vast address space makes it the perfect choice for the Internet of Things. However, there is much more to IPv6 than just 128bits of painfully long addresses ...
Electronic Product Development, steps on how to single-handedly build your own IoT hardware by Daniel Amesberger from Amescon
A quick rundown on how I design electronic products, my approach and what I learned how to do this alone or with small teams (1-3 people)
A bit more technical on the electronics side but still no deep-dive into specifics. An overview of tools, methods and pitfalls. Each phase would deserve it's own session/book(s)
• How to develop an electronics product
• Development Phases
• Choosing Components
• Designing Schematics
• Designing Printed Circuit Boards
• Part Placement
• Prototype Testing
• Software Aspects
• Putting It all Together
• Getting Ready for Mass Production
• Future of Hardware and Embedded Development
Don't be an ID-IoT: Identity Management for IoT with Semantic Networks from Robert Barta
Semantic Networks have been invented as information framework to
handle two aspects: 1) How to address a thing, actually anything, on
the Internet and beyond. And 2) how to classify things and relate
them more freely with each other.
This talk will address the question how well these networks are
equipped to cover physical sensors, activators and their observations.
IoT Business Model by Johannes Tinsobin from Artaneon
In this talk we will look at how IoT builds on current IT trends in order to create and capture value under the IoT mindset. It will also include some of the negative aspects of IoT concluding with key takeaways for actors to survive in the IoT ecosystem
- Definition/Overview Business Model
- 2 IoT Examples: Car and Watch
- IoT and the 9 megatrends
- Devices on the Utility/Concern for Privacy Matrix
- Intent to measure the Utility of the most common devices
This is a free event. Voluntary donations are welcome!
• Everybody from our community can offer a talk. Please post your proposals here in the comments or contact one of the organizers.
• Talks will be starting at 18:30 (strict)
• Slots for Talks are generell 20 min. (Special speakers could talk 40 min.) • Q&A 5 ... 10 Min. • 10 min breaks between the talks for socializing
We are looking for great talks about "Internet of Things", "Smart Home Automation" or "Industry 4.0". If you wanna present your project, your Open Source Software or Hardware stuff, your hack, share knowledge, tell us somethings about cool gadgets or wanna present use cases or business models, than feel free to offer a talk.
Please: No marketing stuff or advertising of your company!
This Event will be sponsored by rho international systems.
This Event will be sponsored by Pompadour IT (www.pompadour.info).
We are looking for sponsors to offer the community free drinks. If you are interested becoming our sponsor please contact one of our organizers.
• Every sponsor will be mentioned here on this website and during our event.
• Every sponsor can put some ad-stuff on our sponsor table during our event.
• Every sponsor could make an job announcement.