Every company has its own unique journey. This means its birth, successes and failures. Hearing about these different aspects from the entrepreneurs themselves, and discussing strategies for success with experts and advisers, provides us all with rare insights.
During the March 4 meetup there will be short presentations by the founders of
- Evrythng (http://www.evrythng.com/)
- DecentLab (http://decentlab.com/)
- EnvEve (http://www.enveve.com/about.html)
- Koubachi (http://www.koubachi.com/)
- Yaler (https://yaler.net/)
Each entrepreneur is invited to describe their journey and challenges:
1. What is the goal of your company?
2. What are your achievements?
3. What makes (or WILL MAKE) your company successful?
4. What are the three biggest business challenges facing your
5. What are the three biggest technical challenges facing your
The presentations will be followed by a panel discussion with advisers from the CTI program and local investment firms, including:
- Claude Florin (http://www.linkedin.com/in/cflorin), A3 Business Angels (http://www.a3angels.ch/)
- Christoph Heidelberger, Laboratorium Media AG
After the panel, there will be live demonstrations during the networking/reception time.
Join us in the ETHZ HG Room E 33.1 at 6 PM.